What should I purchase?
At Love for Pilates we have many pricing options to help you find the best fit for your needs. For each studio location we have ‘Studio Specific’ pricing and also offer ‘All Studio’ pricing for those who attend classes at more than one of our studio locations.
- Individual Classes – Our individual classes are purchased in different class amounts. You may purchase a single drop in class or purchase classes in bulk and reap the savings reward. Some of our individual classes have expiration dates so do pay attention to those.
- 4, 8, 12 Class Monthly Passes – these individual classes are a good way to hold yourself accountable since they do expire in a month. You either have 4 individual classes, 8 individual classes or 12 individual classes to use within the month starting from the date of purchase. If you happen to breeze through your classes before your month is over please feel free to re-purchase.
- Standard Class Packages – These individual classes are great for people who may have an erratic schedule, may find they travel in and out of town for extended periods of time, may live between two coast, etc.since the individual classes never expire and will always be there for you.
- Flash Sale Purchases – these individual classes are provided to you usually around the time of a holiday to say thank you for your hard work and dedication. Flash Sales are sold at a promotional rate and therefor have an expiration of usually 6 weeks from the date of purchase. The expiration date will be specified under the Flash Sales Terms and Conditions in the email so always be sure to read the terms and buy wisely. You are able to purchase 3 flash sales, per studio location so make sure you think you will be able to use all of your classes before the stated expiration date.
- ALL INDIVIDUAL CLASSES LISTED ABOVE ARE NOT GIFT CARDS. You can purchase gifts cards as well as individual classes but they work differently. Gift Cards are purchased to gift to someone else. Gift cards never expire and the value of a gift card can be used toward any purchase, even if a specified purchase was paid for initially. Once the gift card has been redeemed and a purchase has been activated, the classes will expire just like any other classes purchased (unless a Standard Class Package was purchases as they never expire). If you would like to buy a gift card, please click HERE.
- Unlike gift cards, any form of individual class purchase (listed above) is personal to the user. Unfortunately, classes are non-transferable meaning you cannot give your classes to another as a gift (i.e. convey ownership) and the classes do expire based on the purchase that was made. The expiration dates are posted in the descriptions of the classes or series of classes. If, however, you have a major emergency and cannot make it in, just give us a call, or e-mail us and we can help.
- Unlimited Monthly Passes – These are structured for those who can’t get enough and would like to take an individual class everyday and it can be done! If you find yourself taking at least 4 classes a week then this may be the option for you. This is a pay-as-you-go option and you are able to take one class a day at any of our studio locations. $10 add-on classes can be purchased if you are feeling daring and want to double up in one day. Unlimited Monthly Passes do expire in one month from the date of purchase. If you would like to start your pass on a specific date in the future just give us a call or email us and we can assist.
- Memberships – Memberships are structured exactly like our Unlimited Monthly Passes but are priced at a discount since you are committing to work out with us for a certain length of time. We have 3 membership options:
- Bronze – 3 month commitment, deducted monthly for 3 months
- Silver – 6 month commitment, deducted monthly for 6 months
- Gold – 12 month commitment, deducted monthly for 12 months
These commitments cannot be canceled so make sure to choose wisely. You must purchase them on-line through your on-line profile as they is an electronic contract for you to acknowledge. For more details on memberships please click HERE and of course feel free to call us with any questions.