New Orleans, LA
Why do you have Love for Pilates?
I love the core connection and core strength Pilates creates.
Favorite Pilates move?
Plank into Pike! And wheelbarrow.
What can we expect when we take your class?
You can expect to be motivated while challenging muscle stimulation, a great workout!
Describe your teaching style...
Fitness based Pilates. We are going to sweat and burn!
What is your guilty pleasure?
Sprinkles red velvet V cupcakes.
What is your favorite song to work out to?
I favor 80's and 90's hits but anything fun with a good beat works.
What interest you when you are not teaching?
Spending time with my family and friends. Traveling, long dinners and anything fun fitness.
Best words of encouragement for your class...
Set goals for your fitness health to become stronger every day, every class. Be your own cheerleader and always try your best while taking it one day at a time.
Here's what people have to say about Sophia...
- Sophia Cox is the best pilates teacher in town. Don't miss her class
- Really challenging but doable. Sophia's cueing is very clear, awesome class!
- I really like Sophia's class! I like how she works the body slowly and it's a whole body workout.
- Don't be fooled. Sophia is sweet but tough! Definitely felt the core burn!
- Wow my butt was burning and my legs shaking! Great workout!