- Why do have love for pilates?
I love pilates because the workout feels like no other – I feel strong, flexible, relaxed and energetic all at the same time!
- Favorite pilates move?
Snake Twist because it takes intense control and I remember how hard it was for me in the beginning and it reminds me how far I’ve come.
- What can we expect when we take your class?
Lots of isometric holds accompanied with alternating reps and let’s not forget my high octane approach.
- Describe your teaching style:
Classical meets rock ‘n’ roll!
- What is your guilty pleasure?
Being lazy and watching cheesy TV shows.
- What is your favorite song to work out to?
“Wolfe Like Me” by TV on the Radio.
- What interest you when you are not teaching?
Punk Rock and rock music, going to shows and cooking. Good combo – dontcha think?
- Best words of encouragement for your class:
“Pilates IS for everyone! Just try your best – you will get stronger and along the way there are always modifications.”