Why do you have Love for Pilates?
Because I can see the difference it made to my posture and how my body feels and looks.
Favorite Pilates move?
What can we expect when we take your class?
Expect to be challenged.
Describe your teaching style...
I like to incorporate compound movements to work several muscle groups simultaneously throughout the class so my students get the most out of each session. I also use unilateral exercise to help clients avoid using the dominant side to do most of the movements.
What is your guilty pleasure?
What is your favorite song to work out to?
“Beautiful Now” by Zedd.
What interest you when you are not teaching?
Traveling and food (cooking, baking, eating).
Best words of encouragement for your class...
“Practice makes perfect - if you cannot do a certain exercise today, keep trying and keep coming to classes. Your muscles will get stronger and one day you will be able to do it.”
Here's what people have to say about Sam...
- Great full body workout! Sam is a super awesome instructor who made sure form was on point.
- Great classical class with some advanced move that get you a nice burn. Sam was super sweet!
- Sam was super supportive and helpful.
- Sam is a really knowledgeable and attentive instructor!
- Great combination of proper technique and good workout! Every muscle is sore but I never felt like I couldn't get through the reps!