Long Beach, CA
- Why do have love for pilates?
Because it makes me strong and calms my racing brain.
- Favorite pilates move?
I do love a good plank – pike it, saw it, do it on one side, thread the needle…you name it.
- What can we expect when we take your class?
Some laughing, some crying…no that’s just sweat, some sweating, the a fore mentioned planking, you’ll walk out feeling great and 2 inches taller.
- Describe your teaching style:
We’re doing serious work with your amazing body but it should be fun.
- What is your guilty pleasure?
I have wasted more hours than I care to admit watching home improvement shows and have done exactly nothing to my own house.
- What is your favorite song to work out to?
“You Don’t Get Me High Anymore” and any classic Bowie song.
- What interest you when you are not teaching?
I love good food and wine, best when combined with friends and laughter.
- Best words of encouragement for your class:
“Workout because you love your body! It is already amazing and together were going to make it stronger!”