Fond du Lac, WI
- Why do have love for pilates?
I love that it can be an intense workout or we can tailor it to be more rehabilitative. Pilates is so safe and effective for our bodies. No other workouts have made me stronger mentally and physically. You walk out of class feeling as if you can tackle anything in the world.
- Favorite pilates move?
Flying Lunges on Reformer.
- What can we expect when we take your class?
A welcoming vibe where you will have fun and feel safe while getting your Pilates on.
- Describe your teaching style:
Laid back style with some upbeat surprises that will make you sweat and maybe even question my sanity.
- What is your guilty pleasure?
Champagne and Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups from Trader Joes.
- What is your favorite song to work out to?
“Rocksteady” by Wild Belle.
- What interest you when you are not teaching?
Surfing, bike riding, walking my dog, teaching myself to play clarinet, reading and writing.
- Best words of encouragement for your class:
“Breathe and keep moving, but also listen to your body’s needs.”