Pueblo West, CO
- Why do have love for pilates?
After years of running, competing and trying different exercise modalities, I can honestly say that Pilates is the reason I am in the best shape of my life. Pilates has shifted my mindset around fitness. It’s the cherry on top to improving quality of life and promoting holistic health.
- Favorite pilates move?
Eve’s Lunge w/leg sweep.
- What can we expect when we take your class?
A sneaky approach – It may appear to look simple but will be deceptively challenging!
- Describe your teaching style:
Encouraging, consistent, motivating, lighthearted and confident.
- What is your guilty pleasure?
Eating sugary cereal.
- What is your favorite song to work out to?
“Head and Heart” by Joel Corry.
- What interest you when you are not teaching?
Infrared sauna & rollerblading on the beach.
- Best words of encouragement for your class:
“Pilates has tremendous benefits and is suitable for everyone regardless of fitness level, age or size.”