St. Louis, MO
- Why do have love for pilates?
I originally started Pilates to heal dance injuries during college. Not only did it heal my injuries, it strengthened & toned my whole body. Pilates gives me the strength to maintain good posture, a strong mind-body connection, and most importantly makes me feel great!
- Favorite pilates move?
Tendon Stretch because it gives you the perfect stretch w/resistance & feels soooo good!
- What can we expect when we take your class?
You can expect to get stronger and more aware of all of YOU. Focus on following the class and feeling each movement in your body no matter how big or small.
- Describe your teaching style:
Fun with focus on body awareness while challenging your strength.
- What is your guilty pleasure?
Chocolate, anything chocolate.
- What is your favorite song to work out to?
“Feelin’ Good as Hell” by Lizzo & some 90’s Hip Hop.
- What interest you when you are not teaching?
Art, music, dance, family & friends.
- Best words of encouragement for your class:
“Invest in yourself, stay with it, you will see results but more importantly, you will feel great!”