Born in NY, raised in LA
- Why do have love for pilates?
Working out while lying down? It doesn’t get much better than that! And the lasting results are simply amazing! I actually “grew” a half inch since
I started doing Pilates five plus years ago. Posture, flexibility, strength, length and alignment. That’s what it’s all about!
- Favorite pilates move?
It’s a tie…elephant and leg circles!
- What can we expect when we take your class?
Stretchy sweat, my friends.
- Describe your teaching style:
Lighthearted but lethal so look out!
- What is your guilty pleasure?
Swedish Fish. Glitter. Paris. Hawaii.
- What is your favorite song to work out to?
“Good Vibrations” by The Beach Boys.
- What interest you when you are not teaching?
Music, travel, surfing, dancing, fashion, friends.
- Best words of encouragement for your class:
““Just breathe!” 🙂