You mean where I was born Emporia, KS? Or where I’ve lived the longest? LA for 17 years
- Why do have love for pilates?
Out of everything I have done it’s the one modality of fitness that has truly made me stronger and more connected to my body. It’s kind of amazing.
- Favorite pilates move?
Long Stretch with no springs. When you are locked in your form and alignment you barley need to move and it kills.
- What can we expect when we take your class?
The Spanish Inquisition. But nobody ever expects that. Need I say more?
- Describe your teaching style:
I teach the way I like to get trained. My ass handed to me.
- What is your guilty pleasure?
Can I plead the 5th? Ha-ha.
- What is your favorite song to work out to?
I am a 90’s rocker so I just play it loud. And it also depends on my mood.
- What interest you when you are not teaching?
Acting, Music, my animals, nature, friends, art, culture, cooking, pretty much almost everything and when I get to…sleep.
- Best words of encouragement for your class:
“You are going to die today and it will feel oh-so-good.”