San Antonio, TX
- Why do have love for pilates?
I love Pilates because it’s a full body workout that challenges the mind and leaves you feeling strong and centered.
- Favorite pilates move?
Short spine on the reformer. Feels so good!
- What can we expect when we take your class?
I’m all about establishing a fun, comfortable judgement free environment where you can focus on your personal fitness goals. You’ll finish class feeling the perfect amount of stretched, strengthened and toned.
- Describe your teaching style:
I like to encourage and motivate my clients using concise instruction and a little laughter to ease the suffering.
- What is your guilty pleasure?
Watching the Real Housewives on Bravo! I hate to admit it, but it’s true.
- What is your favorite song to work out to?
Anything with a good beat.
- What interest you when you are not teaching?
Exploring neighborhoods, good eats, and catching up with family and friends.
- Best words of encouragement for your class:
“Pilates is about being mindful and in tune with what your body needs. Trust yourself and remember you are more capable than you know.”