- Why do have love for pilates?
Pilates teaches me how to work my body as an instrument. It challenges me mentally and physically while making me taller and more confident (and let’s not discount the rock hard abs you get too).
- Favorite pilates move?
I do love a good round of footwork. There’s nothing like grounding yourself down to the carriage and breathing the stress of the day away.
- What can we expect when we take your class?
Some blood, sweat and tears followed by feeling awesome.
- Describe your teaching style:
A safe, fun environment where we can learn as a group and deepen our practice together.
- What is your guilty pleasure?
See’s Candies (chocolate that is).
- What is your favorite song to work out to?
I dig a good slow synth rock/pop beat for pilates.
- What interest you when you are not teaching?
My man, my dog, my cat, friends and family, good food…you know, simples.
- Best words of encouragement for your class:
“Remember Pilates is a practice. The more you practice the better it gets and it will rock your world!”