What are your studio policies?
Bring your grip socks!
For the health and safety of everyone, we do require grip socks to be worn during your class or session with no exceptions. Please bring your own if you have them. We do have them for sale at the studio for your convenience. Regular socks do not count – they must have grip adhered to the bottom of the foot on the sock.
Please arrive on time!
On time for class means 5 minutes prior to the start of your class. If you have never attended a Love for Pilates studio please arrive at least 10 minutes early to fill out paperwork. If there happens to be someone waiting to see if a spot opens up in class and you are arrive more than 5 minutes past the start of class you may forfeit your class.
No cell phones or gum during class please!
Please keep all of your belongings, except a bottle of water and small towel, in the cubbies at the front of the studios. Cell phones that are placed underneath the reformer may be stepped on and broken, which is the last thing we all want.
Please register and reserve your spot on-line ahead of class time!
Your on-line profile is where you are able to purchase and schedule classes. Please note a valid credit card must be on file to be able to reserve classes.
If you know you are not able to attend your class or session please cancel!
- Group classes require 12 hours notice for cancellation.
- Classes cancelled after the 12 hour cancellation period has expired result in a Late Cancel and a loss of class credit.
- No-Shows will result in a $20.00 fee charged to your account, but the class credit will remain in your account.
- Private and semi-private sessions require a 24 hour cancellation notice.
- Please contact the studio if you have any concerns or questions regarding our policies.
What happens if I am pregnant?
Women who are pregnant may participate in group reformer classes during their first trimester with prior pilates experience, copy of a physician’s note on file and may continue with private sessions throughout their term after their first trimester. We do strongly encourage woman to practice pilates throughout their pregnancy and the safety of mom and baby are our first priority!
Are there age restrictions for taking classes?
As much as we would like to teach pilates to everyone and at any age we do cater to an adult environment. You must 18 years of age to attend classes, or at least 16 years of age with parental consent. We can cater to any age with private sessions since we must pay attention to very specific needs of a growing body.
More good info…
- A valid credit card must be on your profile with the studio in order to enroll in class.
- The Unlimited Monthly Pass, Gold Membership & Silver Membership are limited to one class per day per client.
- Single class purchases and Monthly Pass purchases expire 30 days from date of purchase.
- A month is defined as 30 consecutive days.
- Monthly allotted classes do not “roll over” one month to the next.
- Payments are non refundable and all purchases including single classes, class packages, monthly passes and memberships are non transferable.
Please contact the studio if you have any concerns or questions regarding our policies.