Born & raised in LA
- Why do have love for pilates?
I love Pilates because it helped mend my injured back and has increased my flexibility exponentially.
- Favorite pilates move?
- What can we expect when we take your class?
A great workout while connecting to your body in a fun and enjoyable environment. You will leave feeling accomplished, longer and leaner.
- Describe your teaching style:
Encouraging! I like to make everyone feel as if they are able to do all movements regardless of any limitations.
- What is your guilty pleasure?
Sugar and coffee. I have a sweet tooth all the time and there’s never enough coffee for me 🙂
- What is your favorite song to work out to?
“Work It” by Missy Elliott.
- What interest you when you are not teaching?
When I’m not teaching I like to eat so I enjoy going to restaurants and hanging with friends. Over the pandemic I picked up needlepoint (I know super grandma-ish) but its really enjoyable and relaxing.
- Best words of encouragement for your class:
“You are capable of anything you put your mind to, with consistency and practice it will happen!”