Grand Forks, NDI
- Why do have love for pilates?
I have been a dancer my whole life, so the movement, strength and discipline of Pilates just speaks my language! I love feeling strong and healthy in my body. My daily plie’s have been replaced with footwork!
- Favorite pilates move?
Balance Control into Arabesque.
- What can we expect when we take your class?
There is nothing more exciting as an instructor than helping students truly find their core! Lets build up your strength, confidence and love for your body through our Love For Pilates!
- Describe your teaching style:
Encouraging, educational, and challenging.
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What is your favorite song to work out to?
“Sex and Stardust” by ZZ Ward.
- What interest you when you are not teaching?
I’m a singer, so I’m always writing songs on my guitar and piano, as well as performing throughout LA.
- Best words of encouragement for your class:
“Your body is capable of more than you could possibly imagine! Let’s see if we can get you to the next level!”