- Why do have love for pilates?
Pilates is my happy place that keeps me challenged daily as a teacher and also as a forever student.
- Favorite pilates move?
Hanging Spread Eagle on the Cadillac.
- What can we expect when we take your class?
A good challenge with a big smile.
- Describe your teaching style:
Fun, energetic and encouraging.
- What is your guilty pleasure?
My mom’s orange cake.
- What is your favorite song to work out to?
“Fantasy” by Mariah Carey.
- What interest you when you are not teaching?
Family time, friends, walking and a good coffee.
- Best words of encouragement for your class:
“Pilates can be messy and that’s ok. The more you practice, the better you get. Pilates is a life changing.”