San Francisco Bay area
- Why do have love for pilates?
It’s the perfect combination of length, strength ad graceful moment. I can look good and feel good all at the same time.
- Favorite pilates move?
Leg circles, leg circles and reverse leg circles!
- What can we expect when we take your class?
A challenge for your mind and body, hopefully we have an occasional laugh (that is if you laugh at my jokes).
- Describe your teaching style:
Simultaneously detail oriented and a little wild.
- What is your guilty pleasure?
Cuddling with my pugs and watching True Crime shows.
- What is your favorite song to work out to?
Any song by Imagine Dragons.
- What interest you when you are not teaching?
Chatting with friends and family while enjoying a beautiful view. Just about any view is beautiful when shared with people who love.
- Best words of encouragement for your class:
“Admire all that your body CAN do and push it to discover new things. Don’t get hung up on what you “can’t” do. A little practice will bring out more CANS!”