Las Vegas, NV
- Why do have love for pilates?
I grew up a clumsy, pigeon toed child who actually fell down a lot from imbalance. Pilates has helped changed all that.
- Favorite pilates move?
Up stretch! So strong and graceful.
- What can we expect when we take your class?
A fellow human who fell in love with Pilates and is ecstatic to share that joy with you.
- Describe your teaching style:
Fun and thoughtful.
- What is your guilty pleasure?
Reading autobiographies and biographies..
- What is your favorite song to work out to?
Anything by Prince or Bowie.
- What interest you when you are not teaching?
My dog Ava and my cat, Chicken.
- Best words of encouragement for your class:
“You are giving your body, mind and soul an absolute gift!”